Monday, February 4, 2008

West Manor

I have a meeting with one of the biggest wedding venues in our area today for lunch. I am meeting with the owner, manager, and all of their employees. 7 people total. And I am bringing them all lunch. (still trying to figure out the catering) I am scared. I have just started my photography business and I don't have 20 different weddings to show them. I hope that what I have is sufficient, and I hope that my case of nerves isn't obvious today. I go back and forth, up and down, with this confidence thing.

But I am grateful for the opportunity and I need prayer.

4 comments:

In my Weakness He is strong said...

hey.
didn't know you had a blog, I do now though.

Yep, Becky was my first. and I am so glad!!! :)


you'll do great on your meetings today! God Bless!

sundilou said...

You're going to do great!
I'm praying for ya friend!!!

Like the new looks of the blog.

the Jeffr said...

Wow, sounds like you're hitting the ground running! Good for you! I'm sure you'll make a great impression today. I'll pray for ya.

Beth said...

Hey girl! I'm so impressed with your initiative in following a dream. I'm sure you will find success! And I'm glad you have a blog too! They're quite therapeutic.

Blog Archive