Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Loved

I have had the worst sinus infection this weekend.  It feels a little like a jackhammer hitting my head.  Headache, toothache, throatache, earache, all over my face ache.  Yes, I am whining.  Yes I would like some cheese with my whine.  Thank you.  (=

Ryan has been gone to a conference all weekend.  I have been home alone a lot.  I don't like being alone.  Usually a dog sleeps on the floor in my room when Ryan is gone, but they were restless and I wasn't feeling good so they've stayed downstairs this weekend.  And I've been lonely. 

But tonight my little sister Ruby, my sister in law Em and my adopted sister/cousin/friend Sheila came over and brought pizza and a movie.  They stayed for 4 hours and we chatted and caught up on life and boys.  It was really fun and I felt loved tonight. 

No comments:

Blog Archive