Thursday, March 11, 2010

Going Forth

Dear Georgia, this week(end) coming up is going to be pure insanity.  Lemme break it down....

Saturday: Wedding
Sunday:  Open House/Bridal Portrait/Faith's Bday
Monday:  Fly to Nicaragua( at the ungodly hour of 4:30am)
Friday:  Get back from Nica/drive up to Baltimore
Saturday:  Shoot a wedding
Sunday: Shoot family portrait.

Monday:  Drive home.

Hmmm....What was I thinking with that scheduling.  I don't know.  But here is the good news.  The church trip is going to be great.  House of Hope needs the support and I am grateful to be a part of the team going.  Also, I have all the power, so Woody and Dave have to be really nice to me.  Or I'll order them grasshoppers for dinner. (=  There are perks to being the translator.  hehe.

Also, really looking forward to getting in the groove of work again.  The bride I have for the portrait Sunday is super cute and vintage(y).  It's going to be a rad,(scene) bride at a picnic by a stream with old Coke bottles and old books. ( and her boyfriend smokes a pipe, so it might find its way in there as well....)

Also, there are some amazing things happening in our area with West Manor and SHP.  I am so happy for all of their success, and I might be almost famous cuz I know them. (=

God has poured out continual blessings in my life.  Who knows what the path ahead will bring for 2010, but I really want to praise Him at the beginning of it this year.  Thank you Lord!  Thank you for life, and health, and work, and friends that are famous.  And the friends that aren't. (=  Thank you for my best girls who know me inside and out and still love me.  Thank you for my family and all the little guys that are a part of us now.  Thank you for my church, and the heart of the leadership for missions and for children.  Thank you for putting me in a place to grow up where I learned a language and a culture that weren't mine by birth.  Thank you for love that is all around me in all of it's forms.  A constant reminder that you are the Lover of my soul.

Peace out, Internet until a week and a half from now!

2 comments:

the Jeffr said...

Busy!! But sounds like a blast :)
You'll have to take a lil nap when you're all done. You George's just don't budget any downtime, i guess ;)

Amanda said...

I miss you already. *sigh*

Blog Archive