Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Girl Power

Tonight Shania and I are getting down.  Number one reason I love her?   Shania knows the power of a wink and a smile over a shoulder.  The way it feels to sashay down a street or a hallway, or even your own living room and know that heck yes, you look good. 

 You feel good. 

And tonight's going to be a good night.  

Some of my very favorite memories are with my girls in Miami or DC tearing up the dance floor or chatting at the bar or laying on the beach.  We are girls that love Jesus, so nothing that shouldn't go down does...but man do we have some stories...

Like the guy that told Jen he was a sci fi author and asked if we wanted his autograph.

Or the guy that invited me back to the VIP section...the VIP section being a roped off area of the one level restaurant we were standing in, impressive. (;

Or the guy who came up to Faith(in church) and asked pointedly and repeatedly which Bible studies she went to, while ignoring the rest of us.

A night out dancing salsa in heels and a fly outfit with my girls and a mojito?  Man, I feel like a woman. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This is going to be an interesting addition to my list of stories. ha ha ha! :D I LOVE YOU!

the Jeffr said...

haha. you girls. all that power. DANGEROUS!! ;)

Blog Archive