Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bored out of my Gourd at 1:30 AM

Alrighty, so I am uploading pictures to my blog, and I confess, I am dying of the monotony of it all.  Also I would rather be sleeping. 

Can't wait to go hit up the beach with Misty this summer. 

Looking forward to Kell's bachelorette party. 

Terrified of tripping up the stairs of BRCC's stage in my short, hot pink bridesmaid's dress.

Looking forward to lunch with Jen, Mandy, and Carter tomorrow.

I think Ryan and I are going to hit up the ATL for our 10th anniversary.

The spin class at the Y is one hour of sheer torture.  I don't know why 20 adults put themselves through it.  And go back for more.

The blog I wrote about grace recently got some interesting reactions.  My father in law said he was embarrassed, Nathan called me a heretic, and Liz debated me for a week or so.  So over all, a success. (=

The grace of God as a concept has been rolling around in my head and heart for a while.  The other night I was overwhelmed with the sheer generosity and goodness of our God to the point where I had to stop and worship.  Could NOT do anything else. 

Sometimes I wish I would keep my big mouth shut.  In life and in written pursuits.

I've been pondering the meaning of real friendship lately too.

The speaker at the women's meeting last night promised to tell us the 10 Decisions Every Woman Needs to Make.  Walked out still clueless as to what those might be.  Learned a lot about her kids though.

Don't really like women's speakers in general.

Shot the engagement of a sister of a friend tonight.  She used to be a best friend.  I miss her.

I listen to songs I love over and over again.  Listening to JMraz even now.

It's rainy and cold tonight.  Brr...might be tea time.

If there is one thing I wish I could tell everyone I care about, it's that I try really hard to always love them honestly.  Even if I don't always get it right. 

A sentence from a conversation in Nicaragua has stuck with me.  April said, God desires truth in the inward parts.  Striking.  Convicting.  Memorable.

Well, goodnight, boggity.  *yawn* the time has come, I think, to call it a day.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Just now getting to these...cuz my computer's been on loan....so I am using it for a few minutes. :D
Love YOU!

Blog Archive