Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Favorite Songs

Music is one of the great pleasures of life.  Right up there with chocolate and cheese and wine and Coke. Yes, I put Coca Cola on there.  Don't judge me. (;

It feeds my soul.  Also, as an incurable romantic, it feeds my heart.  Recently I am returning to two songs in particular, The Luckiest by Ben Folds and Beautiful Mess by Jason Mraz.   They are going to join my top 15( I can't narrow it to 10) favorite songs about love and relationship.  Want to know the other 13?  (=  I don't have a top 1, I like these all equally, so in no particular order:

1.  Como Quisiera, Mana
2.  The Luckiest, Ben Folds
3.  Part of the List, NeYo
4.  Making Memories of Us, Keith Urban
5.  Beautiful Mess, Jason Mraz
6.  You and I Both, Jason Mraz
7.  The Thief, Brook Fraser
8.  Beauty for Ashes, Crystal Lewis
9.  Fields of Gold, Sting
10.  A Puro Dolor, Son by Four
11.  Antologia, Shakira
12.  The Sweetest Love, Robin Thicke
13.  Everything, Michael Buble
14.  Home, Michael Buble
15.  Y Solo se me Ocurre Amarte, Alejandro Sanz

No comments:

Blog Archive