Friday, August 20, 2010

My Insane Life

Sooo.  One week till Nicaragua.  One week till Kellie's wedding.  6 weddings inline to be edited.  Albums to be designed.  Pics to be mailed.  E mails to answer.  One friend had surgery last week.  One friend had a baby.  Meals had to be organized for both.  My house is a disaster.  I have to host Kellie's bridal shower on Sunday.  My baby sister is having a crisis.  I have to take my niece Cheyenne out to paint pottery for her bday.  Must tan, do nails, take dress to dry cleaner for pressing. 

Oh yes, and did I mention that there is a squirrel living in my chimney and we have one working toilet in the house?  Picture 30 ladies screaming and jumping on couches as a squirrel throws itself out of my fireplace Sunday afternoon, and you will be seeing my dreams for the last 3 days. 

Good golly. 

4 comments:

Angie said...

I hereby promise to NOT scream and jump if the said squirrel throwns himself from out of the fireplace...I promise instead to laugh hysterically and help you chase it down;0) No worries friend!

CG said...

haha, Ang! I actually had the thought when I was writing this that you would probably be the one and only helping me to catch it!! (=

Amber J said...

just a lil insane ;) esp. the no toilet part! been there done that this summer... I'll "good golly" right there with ya!

Amber J said...

I'll "good golly" right along with ya!

Blog Archive