Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pouting and Laughing at the Same Time.

Every now and then I want to have a good old fashioned temper tantrum.  You know, the kind where you can scream and break crockery and close your eyes and hold your breath.  I know, mature right? 

It just would seem so satisfying.  However, I will settle for chocolate tonight. 

In other news, Ryan informs me that there is in fact a living human being with the name of Spanky Assiter.  This delights my soul to no end.  It's like a Christmas present with a big shiny bow on top. 

Also, I made the mistake on little sleep and no chocolate of organizing a little Carter/Crys friend time for Friday.  A period of time that I christened C(squared).  Yes, I don't know how to make the little 2 on the keyboard, don't judge me. 

And now, Carter is running with it and threatening me with Tshirts that say C squared on them.  Embrace the nerdiness, she says.  Live in it, she says.  Only if I can wear big BIG glasses and a scrunchie, say I.

No comments:

Blog Archive