Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goals and Turning 33

New years resolutions seem like a waste of time.  Something you will do for a month and then quit doing.  I really like, at the end of a year, looking back honestly on what happened and things I can do better this year. 

So in that spirit, here are my goals for 2011:
Ahem.

Attain a healthy lifestyle that incorporates working out on a daily or every other daily basis.  ;)
Making more time for people.  Volunteering to be helpful and being more intentional about relationships.
(All of the above having mostly to do with church)
Working hard at Project 52 to make it as successful as possible.
Working hard for CGS to accomplish being published and giving my clients better service.
Helping the House of Hope to grow and serve more women.
Living a life that says Jesus.
Dance more.
Spend more time with my parents.

Figure out my life. ha.

This year I will be 33.  I do realize, of course, that this is in September and several months away.  But as I danced with the DJ at last night's wedding and we were chatting about life and love I realized that perhaps I am easily readable and also afraid to waste my time away until there is no opportunity left.

When asked to dance, always say yes.

No comments:

Blog Archive