Saturday, January 29, 2011

Playing Games

For the record, having a 3 year old niece is so super fun.  Babies are great and all, but now J has thoughts and ideas and hanging out with her is constant entertainment.  For example, last night we played hide and seek.  But J's attention span is super short so when it was her turn to hide I "looked" in the bathtub, in the cupboard, (ignoring the giggling coming from the closet) and behind the couch....but apparently I was taking too long, cuz an impatient voice announced, "I'm in the closet!"

And then Uncle Ryan came home and hid on top of the fridge. Which was entertaining for both J and I.  Ever seen a 6 foot 2" guy on top of a fridge? ;) 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

So fun ! I can't imagine Ryan on top of the fridge....and this pic is so super cute, I almost can't handle it. :)

Blog Archive