Monday, February 14, 2011

One Delicious Day

Valentine's Day this year has been a total win.  Let us recap:

1.  Started the day out by delivering gifts guaranteed to bring joy to certain couples today.  While wearing red.  I was in fact, the Valentine's fairy.
2.  I went to work on a beautiful, sunny, warm day.  A hint of Spring in the air.  Please God.
3.  Went to lunch with a new photographer friend.  A delish lunch at the White Hart, so fun.  Said new friend surprised me with a valentine.  Said new friend also can rock purple tights and I want to be her when I grow up.
4.  Had a meeting with some clients that turned into an impromptu engagement session.  On Valentine's Day.  Please.  Perfect. 
5.  Number 4 means I got be outside all afternoon.
6.  I wore my favorite red jacket today because it was warm enough not to wear a jacket.  :)  This red jacket is purely pretty only.
7.  I had Japanese food with my husband, followed by a fantastic movie.  See Go With It.  Adam Sandler + Jennifer Anniston = hysterical. 
8.  I had a date night with my hunny.  Did we go over that? ;)
9.  Ryan loved his gifts this year.
10.  I got a text from a friend saying that God showed up in a BIG way for her today. 
11.  I got a reminder from Misty that we are leaving for Nica on Sunday!!  YES.
12.  Jen called me for Valentines day hahaha!!!
13.  I'm in bed and it's 10:15. 
14.  I have a healthy family. 
15.  I have a heart full to the top with love. 
16.  Amanda shared a fantastic new song today.
17.  Owl City was cuter than cute today online...http://owlcitymusic.com/vday
18.  Got confirmation on our small group retreat and it's all booked.  Love that.  The retreat is my favorite thing we do every year. And it's always, always full of life change.
19.  Misty, Vilma, and April are all on board for Project 52 next week.
20.  Finally have some headway on the website.  Sheesh. Programming.
21.  I had a dream last night that Faith was dressed as an American flag due entirely to the shoe we saw on Saturday that looked like this.
22.  Monday did not suck at all.


I think that 22 reasons for a beautiful day are pretty fantastic.  Love it.  God is good.  Valentines Day is good.  Love is good.  The end.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

You. are. awesome. Hope your tuesday is just as good! :)

Rachie said...

Reading this made my heart smile! :-) God is indeed good, isn't he? So many little things to be grateful for. Be blessed today, friend!

Amber J said...

totally "like" this.... for like 22 reasons :)

Blog Archive