Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sweet Escape

Every now and then a bug bites me.  Not the love bug.  The travel bug.   My best memories from my entire life involve good buds, and a far location.  From highschool camps in the Amazon basin or high Andes desert, to Miami's South Beach with the girls or Nicaragua's volcano island with Misty. 

I don't know what it is.  The new horizons.  The break from the routine of the everyday.  The freedom to breathe freely, maybe.  The laughs, definitely.  All I know is sometimes I just have to shake the dust off my life and my feet and run for it. 

So in the spirit of this sentiment I get to hit up Nica again in a week and a half for fun.  Going with Jen and Mist.  My two favorite redheads.  My heart can't wait.

Sing it, Gwen.


No comments:

Blog Archive