Monday, March 14, 2011

I'm a Mess-Y

Yup.  Organization is not my natural gift.  I know.  Shocking. 

For example, as I sit at my desk I'm surrounded by my snack choices for the day, the supplies I bought at Staples 3 days ago, my camera bag from this morning, and a pair of scissors.   (I don't really know why those are on the floor, actually.)

On top o' all that.  I've been thinking about taxes today and wishing that I was better with money.  I need to learn to save.  This is my looong mountain to climb.  Self discipline and all that shizz.  I've gotten a lot better over the years.  Doesn't mean I still don't have a ways to go. 

What it does mean is I'm about to lay a hurtin' on this mess around me.  My dream is that someday some one will look at me and call me a neat freak.  We all have dreams.  Don't laugh. ;)

1 comment:

Amber J said...

i will call you a neat freak..maybe not cuz it's reality..but cuz it's in your dreams!

Blog Archive