Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Kiddos

 Today as I was editing my sister's family portrait, it just hit me like a ton of bricks.  How big the kids are already.  How fun it
is to look across the spectrum of my family and see the similarities in each child.  And the differences.  I love them so much.  And this post is just a vanity post cuz I want to look at their pretty faces and feel like a lucky auntie.  :)


This is Renner. He has a lil dirtbike that he loves.  Obviously.










And his brother Hudson.  I kees his face.
















 Jordan. JJ. J. Princess.  Munchkin. My bebbe.












All drama and personality.











Cheyenne.  Smart. Tomboy.  Punk Princess.












Big Sister.










Nathalie.  Spoiled rotten.  Loves to dance. 











Gabriel.  Wanna be ladies man.  Mad scientist.

No comments:

Blog Archive