Thursday, April 21, 2011

Time for Another Random Post

So, last night as I was exiting my building post small group, creepy guy was hanging around.  I called the police to come check on him...thinking of course about saving the computers and cameras...cop was like, why did you leave the building BY YOURSELF.  oh yeah....hahaha....cuz I'm a ninja that's why.

We were talking about insecurities in SG last night.  Here's a random factoid.  I've heard that your ears never stop growing and I have a very odd but very real fear of being an 80 year old with ginormous ears. 

We have an Easter Egg hunt scheduled for Saturday with all the nieces and nephew.  Poor Gabriel.  He's surrounded by girls.  It makes him scrappy. ;)

Off to DC tomorrow to spend the day taking engagement pics with 2 awesome couples and to have lunch with Armin.  Good times will be had by all.

Ryan gave me 4 mix cds, which I, of course, ate up like ice cream on a summer day. 

I'm wearing a flannel shirt today and it makes me feel good.  And hipster.  Just need a pair of oversize black rimmed glasses.....

3 comments:

Angie said...

I love your random posts....reminds me that other people have streams of conscienciousness like I do...

Amanda said...

Love this my friend. Enjoy DC. And Enjoy being hipster. we all need a little of that in our lives. :)

Amber J said...

hmm, so now im picturing you with large ears, oversized black rimmed glasses, singing to your mixed CD's in an effort to amped up for a super duper egg hunt....it's quite the mental image actually :)

Blog Archive