Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Favorite songs part deux

 My project is FRIDAY!!!!  I cannot wait.  And because it, like so much of my life and art, is inspired by music, this is my updated list of favorite songs.  To be on this list a song has to strike a cord deep, and be a part of a memory.  And be on constant repeat.  ;)


1.  Como Quisiera, Mana
2.  The Luckiest, Ben Folds
3.  Part of the List, NeYo
4.  Making Memories of Us, Keith Urban
5.  Beautiful Mess, Jason Mraz
6.  You and I Both, Jason Mraz
7.  The Thief, Brook Fraser
8.  Beauty for Ashes, Crystal Lewis
9.  Fields of Gold, Sting
10.  A Puro Dolor, Son by Four
11.  Antologia, Shakira
12.  The Sweetest Love, Robin Thicke
13.  Everything, Michael Buble
14.  Home, Michael Buble
15.  Y Solo se me Ocurre Amarte, Alejandro Sanz
 ***************************************
16.  Your Song, Elton John
17.  Rush, Ferras
18.  Set Fire to the Rain, Adele
19.  Make you Feel my Love, Adele
20.  For Good, Wicked
21.  Many the Miles, Sara Bareilles

No comments:

Blog Archive