Thursday, June 23, 2011

Incidentals

Today I had the pleasure of being asked if I was looking for a mother of the bride dress, and that I looked too young to buy alcohol.  In the same 2 hour span.  By two different people.  I dunno what was going on with my outfit, or if it was my hair, but I don't think I'll be wearing this combo again.

Pretty sure that the girl behind the counter at Barnes and Noble had a 5 o clock shadow. 

My friend Keely texted me this week asking to go to church on Sunday and saying she wants to get saved.  Been praying for her all week.  Saw her today.  She confirmed for Sunday.  Pray for her friends who read this.  We still have 2 days till Sunday.  Pray for protection for her and for her to follow through and come. 

I went on a domestic rant tonight and cleaned everything.  Including the dogs. 

Finishing up season 2 of the Vampire Diaries.  SO GOOD.  hello Stefan.  Are you my Edward competition.  Carry on. :)

Speaking of Stefan and Edward.  I always like the good, hero types.  I was the girl who wanted Joey to end up with Dawson.  Pacey was just sick and wrong.  Endings that are neat and tied up with bows, please.  Thank you.

Plotting a boat trip for the 4th on SML.  Hurray!  Fireworks galore. 

No comments:

Blog Archive