Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Stuff

I pulled up to a four way stop in the Target parking lot the other day and looked out the window.  Played with my hair.  Checked my texts.  And realized finally that the stop sign prolly wasn't gonna turn green.  I've never felt so much the cliche blond in my life.  EVER.

I am a creature of mountain and beach.  Too bad that I couldn't live on a mountain next to a beach.  The perfect life. 

It's possible that my nieces and nephews are the cutest children in the world.  Don't try to debate this with me.  You will lose.

I ate fish tacos for the first time in my life Monday night.  I went into it determined to soldier through and eat them because I must.  They were surprisingly delicious.  One more way the taco proves to be the perfect food no matter what you put in it.

Today I went out on a boat with my siblings and trespassed on rich people's docks.  We jumped off diving boards, slides, and caused general mayhem.  It was great fun. 

I am drinking rum and coke for the first time in forever tonight.  Flor de Cana I have missed thee. 

The travel bug is biting me again....where to go....

1 comment:

Amber J said...

NY. 'nuff said. that's where you go. :)

Blog Archive