Thursday, December 29, 2011

Goals

Tis the new year.  And so everyone gets to hear my goals for 2012.  Are you ready?

1.  Survive the end of the world.

haha.

Ok. 

For real:

Personal:

*Finally make the serious effort to attain my goal size.  I have a rad trainer lined up and a start date.  Oh it's on.
*Get my financial house in order Dave Ramsey style.  I'm tired of credit cards.  And crunching numbers.
*Obey God in ministry.  That's always on the list, but I thought I'd just put it out there.
*Have a lot of fun.
*work less
*create more

Which leads us to...

Business:

*work less
*create more
*cross off my list of set gear.
*get BETTER at what I do
*follow my own rules
*make art
*make people happy
*get published in hard copy


And always on both lists:

Love God.

Love people.

See ya 2011!  :D

No comments:

Blog Archive