Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Events

Nashville was fun.  Got to hang with my sister and my amiga Amanda.  Also got to reconnect with Teddy, a buddy from college days.  BTW, there is absolutely nothing like seeing a friend you haven't seen in 12 years to bring every insecurity I've ever had raging to the surface. I felt a leetle bad for the girlies at dinner because Ted/Shauna/myself were chatting up a storm and the girls were bored out of their minds.  But it WAS the Cheesecake Factory so I didn't feel too bad. 



BTW, order Baja Tacos at the CF.  A party in my mouth.

I have a trainer who wants a portfolio.  We are swapping services.  He's in crazy shape.  I'm terrified.


See?  Scary. 


Christmas is NEXT WEEK?!  What?

Tonight included a chick flick, rum and chocolate.  It's been that kind of day. 

No comments:

Blog Archive