Thursday, December 22, 2011

What God's Been Doing

I want to take a moment to stop and remember the things that God did this year.

*Healed through confession and forgiveness a friend who had carried immense guilt for an abortion.  Placed that friend in a healthy relationship and marriage.
*Placed a baby in the arms of my friends who have struggled bitterly with infertility for a few years.
*Healed through confession, forgiveness and accountability addictions.
*Grew a small group into a big one.
*Rescued 2 babies from child brothels through the ministry of the HOH.  Rescued them when the world would have thought them lost after 5 months of looking with no results. 
*Restores and continues to restore broken lives in Nicaragua.
*Brought me from depression and bitterness to forgiveness and freedom. 
*Brought members of my family from darkness into forgiveness.
*Found my friend and brought her into faith and new life.  Restored and forgave her.
*Celebrated baptisms with a ton of my amigas.  So fun!


And that's just what I can remember off the top of my head this year.  Can't wait to see what 2012 brings.  In the meantime here's a quick video recap of our Nica trip a few weeks ago. 

No comments:

Blog Archive