Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Being Crystal

Well.  It's been a while since I've done one of these.  Let's catch up.

Today I was dropping work off to a client after hours.  Her building was locked and I couldn't get in touch with her so I was pulling out of the parking lot.  The security guard ran out as I was leaving, and so I put my car in park(I thought) but left it running and stepped out to give him the cds to give to her.  Out of the corner of my eye I see my car continuing to back out of the parking spot without me in it.  I ran back, jerked the door open, and hit the brakes while hopping alongside it.  Turns out I put it in reverse, not park.  A day in the life of Crystal.   The security guard enjoyed the show.

My friend Keely mentioned tonight that God wants me to fast from entertainment websites.  thanks Keely.  Thanks for that. :)  So I'm fasting till Wed.  I know I'm supposed to. 

Tomorrow is a day full of meetings and churchy work.  Which will be fun I think.  I got all needy on my friend Melissa today and asked to sit with her.  She likes it when people are needy haha.

It's really warm this week.  I love it!  :)

No comments:

Blog Archive