Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More Rambles

For as much as I love people, I truly love solitude as well.  Most nights my perfect evening would consist of my bed, a book, and a thunderstorm.  Alone.  Which is what I'm doing right now, actually. 

Also, peanut butter and bread is delicious.

Over last weekend I smoked my first cigar.  No good reason.  It was randomly in the middle of a sunny Saturday afternoon.  The smoke shop was there.  The opportunity presented itself and curiosity won.  For the record, it's not all it's cracked up to be.  It was stanky and bitter.  I'm sure it's a learn to love it kind of thing like some wines are.  But for a hot second I felt like a bad kid on spring break. :)  I will not do it again.  Like a good kid in Sunday School. :)

Jesus.  His patience and love for me are new and good every day.

I gets to go to Nica again 2 more times this year.  Huzzah!

I have to go grocery shopping tomorrow.  Lately, all I want to eat is avocado.  Weird.  

No comments:

Blog Archive