Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Hoochie Mama


Well now.

Yesterday I realized my earring drawers were in that sad state of the sock drawer where you have one of each and two of nothing.  Time for my annual trip to the costume jewelry sales in the mall.  I scored with some bangin' hoops and a set with a camera on it.  Holler!  Because nothing says I'm a photographer like a good set of camera earrings. ;)

Today I'm rocking the said hoops, which are roughly the size of baseballs.  Once a fine and delightful lady told me a story about her oldest child who was wearing hoochie big earrings and she was deeply concerned.  She told me this story as I stood there with my hoochie big earrings loud and proud.  bahahaha.  Oh.  Yes.  I am not ashamed of my cholaness.

Also yesterday I managed to fit into a size smaller jean then I've worn in 5 years.  In celebration I bought two pairs of shorts.

Because of the shorts I tried self tanner on my glacial skin.  That went about as you'd expect.

Just remembering that I have a necklace with a camera on it too.  What if I wear them all together?  Mind. Blown.

hahaha.

Happy Wednesday my amigos!


No comments:

Blog Archive