Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Sorry I've been gone for a minute...

I am in a righteously good mood today.  Mostly because tomorrow starts vacation.  In Miami.

Also because I feel like I'm at the end of what was a really hard season for a month or 2.  Conflict everywhere.  People say this too shall pass, and it's true.  And good to remember, but while you are waiting for it to pass you have to keep standing.  The verses in Eph about the armor of God are good and they talk about standing, and after you have done everything to stand.  Just stand.  Because sometimes that's all you have strength to do. 

But the storm is passed over, and sunshine is peeking through.  I have a spray tan.  And a new knickname, courtesy of Melissa.  KiKi.  Let's not use it. 

Hope all of you are having a good week and that God is blessing you in it! <3 nbsp="" p="">

No comments:

Blog Archive