Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Who I Am

I was doing the homework for the Sonship study tonight and one of the assignments was to write out how you think God sees you.  This is what I wrote:

He views me as His beloved.
He delights in me.
He sees me as His forever.
I'm His family.
I'm His friend.
I am clean and right before Him.
He sings songs over me.
I'm known by Him before Creation and before my birth.
He has all kinds of good projects He wants to do with me.
He sees me as part of the Body of Christ.  As part of Himself in a way I don't really understand.


I just needed to take a minute and breathe through that.  I live in a completely opposite reality of disappointment in my failures most days.

The grace and the love of God are so incredible.  Indescribable.  I am so loved and I don't even grasp the beginning of it.  

No comments:

Blog Archive