Friday, March 14, 2008

Charlotte for the weekend!!

Off to Charlotte to drop my baby sister off at her best friends house, visit with a friend from church who moved away, and see a friend from high school that i haven't seen in 11 years or so. Should be an exciting weekend. Lots of photo ops I'm sure. (o: Also spending quality time with my man.

I am doing a senior picture shoot on Sunday for a friend's daughter. As much as I want to have all that I want and need right now, I think the answer to my previous post is to chill out and take it slow and let it grow one day at a time. God is telling me he will provide when he thinks I am ready to handle it. This needs to grow in its own way. And rushing it will not prosper the process.

Those are my thoughts on this Friday afternoon.

No comments:

Blog Archive