Thursday, February 18, 2010

Songs and Surprises

So speaking of relationships and friends, a long lost one from college surprised me on facebook today!  Sara is a talented, funny and introspective musician friend.  She and her husband and little guy live in Germany and she continues to sing and write music.  I loved and luv Sara for a lot of reasons.  Her oversized personality and her tender heart.  But today she surprised me with a little song that I wrote a long long time ago.  She still plays it!  It's on her website.  I listened to it again and got a little teary.  Mostly for the places God has brought from to where I am now.  And mostly because some of the things I went through then, I see family members and friends struggling with now.  And it's still a relevant song in my life.   Anyway, it's called The Stand, and if you want to check it out here is her website:  Click through the bar at the bottom to find it. (=

http://users.bandzoogle.com/saravarghese

1 comment:

undergroundcrowds said...

hey , thanks for the shout out

Blog Archive