Friday, April 23, 2010

Confessions

I really love to match make.  It's true. Someone needs to help me.  It's to the point where I like to arrange inanimate objects in pairs.

I hate listening to people eat.

Dancing is probably one of my very favorite things to do ever.  Only salsa and swing though.  I like structure and a partner who can lead.  I look ridiculous trying to dance hip hop. (Although I do drop it like it's hot when no one is looking)

Music is one of my love languages.

My girlfriends are my sanity and a night out with them is a good night.  Any day of the week.  We could give the Sex and the City girls a run for their money.

I tailgate people all the time.  It's really bad.  It's not on purpose, but I zone when I drive and I always feel like I need to get places quickly. 

When we go out to eat, Ryan gets the salad and I get the steak. 

Some days I put a dress and heels on and some days I live in sweats and don't comb my hair.  Both options are equally awesome.

That's enough soul baring for one night! (=

No comments:

Blog Archive