Friday, June 11, 2010

Oh My Gosh

In the words of Usher. 

My legs do not want to work today.  I fear that I have crippled them completely.  The bottom line is I have started a workout program appropriately called Insanity.  It's been a whole week, now and I've been doing it faithfully every day.   Faith arrives at my house at 6 am and off we go to the world of Shaun T. 

It's a combo of cardio and weight training using resistance from your body.  For 60 days.  My friend Will told me that he curled up in a ball crying on the floor after he finished one of the workouts.  I laughed.  And then I started the routine and I cried.  For real.  But the reality that hit me smack in the face was that I am tired of being where I'm at physically and I want to overcome this challenge.  So I may cry some more, but Insanity is not going to win.

It's been a week and I've lost 2 pounds and my legs. 

No comments:

Blog Archive