Sunday, September 5, 2010

Back

My friend Valda and I were musing, as we observed our friends journaling furiously in Nica, that we need time to let things percolate in our hearts before we can fully express them.  Things are indeed percolating for me.  Hopefully I can share some with you soon.  In the meantime here is a favorite picture.  Tatiana had terrible eyesight and the HOH was able to get her surgery to correct the issue.  This is one of the very many many reasons why I go and support. 

Tatiana last year next to me on the left.



Tati showing me her saltamontes last week..


2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this. And I love that your heart needs to process stuff. It means so much more when you do share. :D

Ryan George said...

You are making a difference, and I'm glad to see your heart in this heart-needing place.

Blog Archive