Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Blog-mate? Soul-og? Virtual Pen Virtuoso?

There are very many people in the world.  Some of us are dreamers.  I try, mostly inarticulately, to express my dreams via this humble bloggity and in visual format.  Since the deep parts of dreams strike me dumb and stumbling when it comes time to wrestle them into communication. 

However, there are some people in the world who strike that cord.  That ah-hah!  I know your soul.  Even though we've never met.  We are kindred in dreams.  For such reasons I stalk JMraz, and let his lyrics glide through my day.  For such reasons Jane Kenyon's poetry makes me weep.  For such reasons I drench my soul in Clayton Austin's visual love stories. 

A most recent happy discovery has been the blog of Adam Young.  Formally known as Owl City.  I love his music.  And oh the joy! to discover that in prose he sings as well. 

Take some time to visit...you won't be sorry.

No comments:

Blog Archive