Monday, November 8, 2010

Beauty

I had a little idea the other day.  It was born of thoughts that simmered for awhile in my heart, as they often do.  The catalyst was a little you tube video sent to me by a friend.  It kicked some things on simmer into a high boil. 

All women struggle with self image.  Whether we admit it or not, every woman from Eve to Heidi Klum to the average me has some way we don't feel like we measure up.  Or a way we could be better physically.  Of course, our self image issues are nurtured by popular culture that feeds us pretty pictures of perfect physical specimans on every possible communication level.  Rarely are we given a look at beauty by any definition other than the physical. 

So...I am taking on a promise.  A journey.  A discovery of beauty defined by the soul.  52 weeks.  52 women.  All ages.  Many races.  Many life paths.  All of them have to have a beauty of the soul that defines them. 

Starting in January. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

This. is. exciting! :) Can't wait to see what you discover, and what you share. I love your heart.

Amber J said...

just saw this post AND I think that is one of the best ideas i have ever heard :)

Blog Archive