Friday, December 24, 2010

Tis the Season

As I'm sitting in my office this morning on Christmas Eve Day, it's quiet.  My to do list is short.  My cooking list is long.  In a few hours we'll be in church with our Jesus family and soon after that at my parent's house with our physical family.  Much to look forward to.  Much to be thankful for.  Most of all in this Season I'm thankful for a God who loves me in my disaster and sees the possibilities in this lump of clay.  Jesus is kinder to me than I deserve and the hope for my future.  Merry Christmas, blog friends.  I hope that today and tomorrow your lives are saturated with thanksgiving and love as you celebrate with your friends and families. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I love this. And I love you.

I'm so glad to have come home and caught up on your posts this week!

Just knowing your heart is in the world makes mine happy.

Happy Christmas to you, dear one.

Blog Archive