Wednesday, April 6, 2011

highs & lows

Today I debuted a fun Alice inspired shoot that I had a great time working on.  The response was super positive.  Overwhelmingly positive actually. :)  And the lil bride is getting all kinds of complements.  Score. :)

On the flip side, I had a hard to hear conversation with an MOB today.  I love all of my brides dearly, and really become a part of their family for the day of the wedding, so hearing that they aren't happy is hard.  It hurts. 

Ni modo.  You dust yourself off and carry on.  Clarifying expectations at the beginning of every booking is super important and that is the lesson for today. 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

You are amazing. I am so glad your spirit is so buoyant. I want to be more like that. :) You're a treasure. Love you.

Amber J said...

not sure how it is even possible to NOT be happy with you...THAT seems unrealistic...

Blog Archive