Monday, May 9, 2011

More Snippets

You know how some days a crisis seems like the end of the world, and then you wake up the next day and turns out it's not. haha. Welcome to last week.

I've had a week of superbly social good times.  Which means I haven't been the workaholic I normally am.  Which means that this week I shall be a hermit.  Hidden in mine studio, growing a long beard.  Well, maybe not the last part. ;)

I went to fun movie night last night.  We saw Something Borrowed.  Meh.  Not a fan of the movie.  Big fan of the pink shirt scene. ;)  Also, I might have to You Tube the Push routine, cuz I do want to be that cool...all of which leads to Ash, Amanda, Carter and I droppin' it like it's hot in the mall lobby.  For God and errebody.  I've never laughed so hard in months. 

I've been a list making fool.  It's the only way to stay on top of what I have to do.  Weeks rush by and I'm like...wait, it was just Monday 5 minutes ago. 

I've had a delightful week of funny dreams.  Cee Lo, waterparks, proposals, road trips.  They all have made an appearance.  It's nice to wake up smilin' :) 

Just had a bride call and complain because I did her cousin's wedding 2 years ago and my prices have gone up.  Welcome to life and inflation, sweetheart. 

Community, the paintball episode.  HIGH-larious. 

Ryan gets back from Texas tonight. 

I really like eating breakfast. 

1 comment:

Amanda said...

How on earth did I miss the Community epi??? EESh!

Blog Archive