Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Count Your Many Blessings, Name Them One by One.....

Well, after a rash of, if I'm being stark raving honest, people doing stupid things this week.  I'm just gonna take a lil moment and count my blessings instead of counting my irritations. 

Ahem. In no particular order:

1.  I get to make art for a living.

2.  I get to wear sweatpants to work if I feel like it.

3.  I was able to spend all day Sunday with my JJ.  In the park and at church.

4.  I have friends that want to have princess brunches and plan trips to Anthropologie with me.

5.  I get hugged on a regular basis. 

6.  I have a newly opened Diet Coke on my desk.

7.  I had platano frito for lunch today.

8.  Jesus loves me.

9.  Got some good tunes on.

10.  I watched a delightful BBC miniseries with some CRASH ladies this week.  4 hours of story leading up to one kiss?  You betcha.  :)

No comments:

Blog Archive