Friday, July 29, 2011

Leaf Turnings and Other Things

There are many areas in my life that fall pretty far short of awesome.  Here's one.  Exercise.  I like to exercise.  Do I do it regularly? Nope.  

I can give you a whole laundry list of reasons why not.  But let's be honest.  They're mostly excuses.  I am tired of struggling with the way I feel about the way I look.  Here's a picture from 2001.  I don't want to be THAT skinny again.  A lil too small.  But sitting on my butt and wishing isn't accomplishing anything.  So. 

Off to run.  To turn over a new leaf, again.  This is one area where I get really tired of being me.  I'm gonna post a picture a month.  Not to show off, but to motivate me to work on it.  Dang it.  Goal picture.  The rest will be progress.  Accountability baby.  If you don't care, please don't tune in. 

No comments:

Blog Archive