Wednesday, September 21, 2011

thank you for noticing

Chalk it up to being a woman.  I didn't want to make a big deal out of my bday this year.  But yet, I did want my people to say happy bday.  To acknowledge that on this day, the life of Crystal Dawn commenced.  So it all boils down to don't celebrate me, but definitely do celebrate me.  See?  I like everything both ways. :)

I had a lovely day that started with sweet potato pancakes downtown with my husband man.  And then carried on with a nap, followed by a nap, and rounded off by a nap. Faith and Amanda W came over to finish the night with me.  Dancing with the Stars and chocolate.  Amanda and I recreated the entrance the dancers did and we feel that we will be entering all public places that way from now on.  It involves hair tossing and shimmying.  And you all will be amazed by it.

My lil heart got texts and calls and e mails and facebook msgs all day long.  I feel super loved.   Shout out to Amber for suggesting a celebratory dance.  :)  Yes! 

33.  Let the ride begin.

1 comment:

Amber J said...

hahaha- oh wait. don't think i don't ACTUALLY have a dance for you! i REALLY DO!!! I pray you had just a super fabulous day...and i have YET to not make a big deal out of a birthday..hahaha. bring it on!

Blog Archive