Sunday, October 30, 2011

Tales from the BCB #2

Just a lil snippet from yesterday.

It snowed.  In October.  In NOVA.  At the outdoor venue for the reception.  All of this to say that although our plan was thrown off, my cute lil bride stayed calm cool and collected.

As I ran into the church to start photographing the procession, I ditched my coat and walked confidently into the foyer greeting folk....and looked down.....

to notice that the top two buttons of my shirt had become unbuttoned..(I didn't leave the house like that folks)  and my hot pink bra was loud and proud for all to admire.

With a gasp and a clutch of my wayward buttons I dove into the stairwell to remedy the situation.  All properly done up I went to open the door and found I was locked in the stairwell.  It locked from the outside.

After a kind usher let me out, I made my much humbled walk of shame up to the center of the aisle and sat down to do my job,  I wonder if the people sitting behind me wondered why the photographer kept looking down at her boobs all through the service? haha!!!

Just checking, friends, just checking.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Seriously, you should write a book. These stories are hysterical. :) I love you so!

Blog Archive