Monday, October 24, 2011

Various-ities.

I dreamed about Bolivia for the first time in a long time last night.  I miss my patria.  Going to Nicaragua so often makes me guilty.  Like perhaps I'm cheating on my true love.  Also, Judy is asking me to visit, and I would love to be in Cocha again.   Maybe a trip to the homeland is in order next year. 

My camera died on me this weekend.  Just quit.  Thank you Jesus that it was at the end of a wedding, and not the beginning or middle.

I am always fighting off insecurity it seems. 

BTW, during the same wedding in which my camera died, I hopped up on a ledge to get a better angle and belatedly realized I was 12 stories off the ground on a ledge.  It still makes my palms tingle. 

I'm thinking a lot about gossip lately and how much I do it, and how much it goes on around me.  Need to read me some Proverbs. 

Ryan got an orange mohawk and ran the Tough Mudder.  I like the mohawk.  I'm a little terrified that he's going to turn into one of the running addicts around us at BRCC.  He's under strict orders to not. even. think. about it.  We shall see. 

No comments:

Blog Archive