Thursday, November 17, 2011

Something Beautiful This Way Comes

If I'm being honest, sometimes I get bored of the same kinds of love stories.  Same kinds of portrayals.  Same kinds of artists.  I am feeling the urge to move on in my own quest and do something different.  I have some ideas of what that might look like, but nothing is set in stone yet.  I'm going to see Jeremy Cowart in a few weeks, and I'm hoping that will spark some more creative introspection....that changes into direction. 

I read an article recently that said that vintage weddings are trending out.  Maybe.  I don't know that its the weddings that are trending out so much as the way they are photographed. 

I have a couple of projects cooking in my heart for this winter.  Can't wait. 

What is an artist, after all, if the artist doesn't say something? 

No comments:

Blog Archive