Tuesday, May 15, 2012

How I Feel Today

I have been eating my face off this week.  It's all very odd and I was feeling discouraged until I realized what part of the month it was.  Ah-ha.  And it's back to a run and a salad diet with a little chocolate thrown in to make the rest of my cravings go away.

It being that special time of the month, I've also been crying my eyes out all day while watching Dancing with the Stars, and Smash, and even the Bachelorette got me today.   Except for the guy with the egg.  Just odd.  Why Emily?  Do I need to start asking you why from the very first episode?  Jeff seems like the most normal and cool one there.  Skate boarder?  Hella yes. 

Also I've noticed a little irritation in my heart lately over the amount of new photographers popping up in this town.  Now, the truth is that I was one of those newbies 4 years ago, so I don't know why I feel that I can roll my eyes now.  But I do.  They irritate me.  Go away. 

The key of course is to rock the heck out of my own clients and not pay attention to other people's business.  But I did hear some bitchy comments come out of my mouth today.  Forgive me, O Lord. 

And that's all for today.  Just a little special look into my head.  You're welcome, Internet.

No comments:

Blog Archive