Friday, August 31, 2012

The World, the Flesh and the Devil

Isn't that a catchy title? ;) 

It hit me the other day that I have no instructions anywhere concerning my funeral.  Now understand that I have no immediate plans to be needing a funeral, but I wrote out my heart's desires on a post it note just in case. :D

Leading a large group of women is kind of rough sometimes.  I may or may not want to put them all in time out on occasion.

My friend and I are playing matchmaker.  Mwwuuahahahahaha. 

This morning I sat in the car for an extra 5 minutes to finish the song I was listening to. 

The World, the Flesh, and the Devil are comin' at me.  Good thing I have a superhero on my side.  I'm just gonna sit back and be the damsel in distress and let Jesus kick ass. 

Oh. Snap. 


No comments:

Blog Archive