Friday, September 28, 2012

just ramblin'

Jason Mraz.  My love for him is long documented.  But really.  I love that man. 

We are going caving in a couple of weeks.  I'm slightly terrified.  I have a fear of being underground.  Don't like tunnels. Don't like bridges.  I pull it together and go under and over them clearly, but I've never really done this kind of thing before.  So.  Hopefully we won't have another earthquake in our area the day we go caving and we will all exit unscathed. :)  I may or may not be praying the entire time we are in there.

Catalyst next week! 

I feel like a chubby lump of chub.  Ready to go get my butt kicked in Crossfit next week.  Hurray!

I feel like loyalty and integrity are two character traits not around much anymore. 

Ashley has promised us a pizza dinner extraordinaire when next we are in Nicaragua.  Well, twist my arm. 

No comments:

Blog Archive