Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Wanted & Desired

A lot's been going on, but mostly I just want to talk about what God's been saying to the inside of me.  There was a point this year where I felt like God was talking a lot to me, but it was for other people.  And I wanted His presence for me.  I had moved away from asking him what I needed to hear and asking him to fill me with his presence.  I went from being, to doing. 

So God, in his awesomeness, has said some things to me. 

You are mine. 
I love you.

Deeply.
Intimately.
Totally.

I am the husband of your soul. 

I will never leave you.

I will never give up on you.

And so I'm falling a little more in love with Jesus this week. Which feels pretty fantastic.  And I feel wanted and desired by him in a deeper way than I have in a long time. 

Feelings fade.  Truth remains.  In this case the feelings and the truths are lining up and it's a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

Sweetly Broken said...

This is beautiful Crys. <3

Amanda said...

Needed to hear this today. Thank you. <3

Blog Archive