Thursday, November 29, 2012

Awesome

Today was a mixed bag.  I had a great start!  I opened my work e mail to see that my work has been picked up for a blog I love.  I was able to turn work away, just because I don't want to do it. I have confirmation of payment coming.  The Homestead added me to their vendor list.  Lots of great stuff!

And then somewhere in there, I had a fight with my husband.  I began to feel exhausted and stressed out again.  My to do list began to look like a monster under my bed. 

I ran a mile or so tonight and in the midst of that and the shower, God turned my grumpy heart around.  He told me to pray for a friend today and that friend confirmed a few minutes ago that she had a break through in a struggle. Love it.

I cleaned my house.  It felt good.  I listened to some Christmas music and watched the Office.  I have a list of thankfuls today.

So the bottom line is our God is awesome.  In my little struggles.  In my little victories.  He is just awesome.   

No comments:

Blog Archive