Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Stop. Collaborate & Listen

Well, here we are at the end of the season again. 

I've been feeling a little, shall we say, run down.  Or perhaps run over.  Like my friend Mo said, we appreciate our friends who are workaholics like us because they understand our issues. :)

Except my body has decided lately to give me notice.  Um. No ma'am.  So in the interests of not having a breakdown or break up with any of my physical or mental assets I'm slowing down.  Going home at appropriate times.  Eating my vitamins.  Working out again.  Sleeping 8 hours. 

As of today.

Also, I was thinking to myself today, you know I just really need some encouragement and lo, a friend texted me that she was praying for me.  How awesome is that?  Also another friend called me last week and said some really lovely things about my work that lifted me up on a week I was feeling bad.  Comparing myself to other people and various nonsense. 

So that was nice. 

All of this to say, it is time to breathe.  Breathe again.  Be a human.  A wife and a friend. 

A Crystal.

Not a photographer, or artist, or business woman.

Just a Crystal.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

and i love Just Crystal :)

Blog Archive