Sunday, November 20, 2011

Latelies

I spent this afternoon with 3 of my best girl friends getting lunch at La Villa and pedicures after.  Followed by a SJP movie with Jen at the dollar theater.  Winning!

My toes were in a sad state and are feeling much happier wearing their Dulce de Leche color.  You know it's bad when your feet are catching the sheets because they are so rough. :(  That's what a job where you stand for 12 hours will do for you.  Silky smooth now, baby.

Shea and I are back to Nicaragua next Wed.  I have about 394809789873 things to do before we leave, so I intend to spend this week holed up in my office like a hermit.  Also, I need to flip the switch in my brain to Spanish so that I can communicate.  Communication = food.  We all know how I feel about food. haha  Audiobooks in Espanol here we come.

Can't believe this week is Thanksgiving.  In honor of that, Imma post one Giving Thanks post a day till Thanksgiving starting tomorrow. Turkey Day here we come!  Sam is making the turkey this year.  It promises to be an adventure for all of us. 

Baptism was today.  Always love that.

I still love the Backstreet Boys.  May have danced/sung to Never Break Your Heart while making dinner tonight.  True confessions part deux.

The one thing I knew about dinner going into it tonight was that it was going to involve chicken.  And bacon.  Both were successfully incorporated.

But let's be honest.  Bacon goes with just about everything.

No comments:

Blog Archive